1. Orders are accepted by us subject to availability of the goods.
2. Orders will be dispatched within 1 to 2 working days depending on availability of stock.
3. No responsibility will be accepted for any goods shortage unless notified to us in writing within 3 days from the date of delivery.
4. Rityz Collections makes every effort to ensure all goods dispatched are in perfect condition, should there be a problem or fault with the goods please return them within 24 hours .We will exchange, repair or issue a credit for the faulty item at our discretion. Please note that we will not issue a credit on delivery charges.
5. Any goods returned must be notified within 8 hours of you receiving the product and all returns must be made within 24 hours of receipt of the goods. Goods must be returned to us fully packaged (original packaging), unused and in a re-sale condition at your cost. It is the customer’s sole responsibility to ensure that any goods returned are received by us. Any goods returned without our prior consent or having been so returned, any complaints made which are rejected by us, shall be held entirely at the owners risk and expense.
6. Cost of shipment for returned goods shall be the customers.
7. Goods received cannot be returned if the Rityz Collections has been removed, please ensure you check the goods are to your satisfation before removing it.
8. Non arrival of goods must be notified to us in writing within 24 hours of receiving the invoice.
9. Responsibility will not be accepted by us for any loss whatsoever occasioned by late, partial or non delivery.
10. All ownership and right of possession of all goods supplied shall in and in all respect to Rityz Collections until all cash or cleared funds received in full.
11. Rityz Collections may at any time terminate or suspend any part of the Service without notice to you.
Voucher Codes and Promotions
Unless otherwise stated any discount codes or promotional offers will not apply to any discounted / sale lines or products.
These cannot be used in conjunction with other voucher codes or promotions and will only work in the circumstances stated. We reserve the right to withdraw any promotional discounts and to refund any orders that involve the use of invalid or incorrect voucher/discount codes.
You warrant that:
The Personal Information which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current and complete in all respects; and You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Information by contacting us by e-mail. (email@example.com) You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorised to use.
Purchase of Products
Each Product purchased is sold subject to its Product Description. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of Products appearing on the Website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. Although we aim to keep the Website as up to date as possible, the information including Product Descriptions appearing on this Website at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a Product until your order is accepted in accordance with our Order acceptance policy.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
The technical steps required to create the contract between you and us are as follows:
You place the order for your products on the web-site by pressing the confirm order button at the end of the check-out process. You will be guided through the process of placing an order by a series of simple instructions on the web-site. We will send to you an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered. As your product is shipped from our warehouse we will send you a dispatch confirmation email.
Order acceptance and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on the dispatch to you of the Products ordered unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it in accordance with our conditions set out below.
Non acceptance of an order may take place in the following circumstances:
- The product you ordered being unavailable from stock.
- Our inability to obtain authorisation for your payment.
- The identification of a pricing or product description error.
- You not meeting the eligibility to order criteria set out in the main Conditions of Use.
The contract will be concluded in English.
Refusal of Transaction
We reserve the right to withdraw any Products from this Website at any time and/or remove or edit any materials or content on this Website. We may refuse to process a transaction for any reason or refuse service to anyone at any time at our sole discretion. We will not be liable to you or any third party by reason of our withdrawing any Product from this Website whether or not that Product has been sold; removing or editing any materials or content on the Website; refusing to process a transaction or unwinding or suspending any transaction after processing has begun.
To be eligible to purchase Products on this Website and lawfully enter into and form contracts on this Website under English law you must:
- Register by providing your real name, phone number, postal/delivery address, e-mail address, payment details and other requested information.
- Possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us
By making an offer to buy a Product, you specifically authorise us to transmit information (including any updated information) or to obtain information about you from third parties from time to time, including but not limited to your debit or credit card number or credit reports, to authenticate your identity, to validate your credit card, to obtain an initial credit card authorisation and to authorise individual purchase transactions.